POPILIA SRL, with registered office in Cutà – 89843 Maierato (VV), active in the field of tourist accommodation services, has defined in this document the values that guide the company’s operations both inside and in relationships. with external bodies. The structure guarantees the provision of services of a high standard, the promotion and enhancement of local resources and the continuous improvement of its services, in compliance with national, regional and local laws and regulations, including other voluntary requisites, paying particular attention environmental protection, ethical aspects and health and safety at work.
The POPILIA SRL is also committed to supporting the bond to the values of tradition, of the passion for quality, in an atmosphere of mutual respect and attention for its employees, guests and suppliers according to the philosophy of the Callipo Group.
The company management has identified the following strategic objectives and provides human, instrumental and economic resources for their pursuit:
- customer satisfaction through the provision of quality and diversified services in line with expectations;
- consolidation of profitable and long-lasting relationships with all customers, suppliers and interested parties;
- analysis of the appreciation of the services provided in order to identify opportunities for growth and continuous improvement;
- the development and dissemination throughout the organization of the culture of quality and respect for the environment and the territory, through training and sensitization activities aimed at employees;
- the sustainable supply of raw materials and subsidize;
- the clear definition of roles and responsibilities within the organization and the recognition of the opportunity for employees to express and increase their skills;
- the separate collection of waste and the adoption of plant choices implemented with full respect for the environment and for energy saving purposes;
- the activation of each prevention measure in order to reduce risks and prevent accidents and, through adequate management of emergencies, contain the harmful consequences for the environment and for the health of the population
- the continuous improvement of all company activities and health and safety at work conditions, involving employees in the process and evaluating the changes they propose to update processes, procedures and plants;
- the continuous improvement of the Company’s environmental performance, progressively reducing the environmental impacts associated with the performance of its activities
- the training of all workers so that they are informed and sensitized to carry out their tasks in safety and respect for the environment;
- the reduction of the risk of accidents and occupational diseases, in particular in goods handling operations, maintenance of equipment and facilities, in ordinary, extraordinary and emergency conditions;
- the adaptation of existing plants to the most advantageous available technologies, in order to improve the quality standards of the products, environmental and safety performances.
The adoption of this Company Policy expresses the commitment made by the Management to operate in compliance with the requirements of the UNI EN ISO 9001, UNI EN ISO 14001 and the management system for health and safety of workers.
The company management undertakes to make its company policy available to employees, collaborators, customers, suppliers and the public, undertaking that it is adequate and proportionate to the nature and impact of its activities.