OPENING TIMES: 9:00 – 18:30
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED:
- The use of the swimming pool after hours, without the permission of the management.
- The introduction of glass objects.
- The introduction of animals of any species.
- Excessive noise, running, pushing other people in the pool or disturbing other swimmers in any way.
- You can report any such behaviour to our personnel on duty who will intervene as soon as possible.
- The consumption of any food or drinks in the pool, you can do so at the appropriate areas such as the bar.
- Discarding papers and rubbish, other than in the rubbish bins.
- Diving from the pool side.
- The use of equipment and accessories in the pool without the permission of authorised personnel and then only after they have been cleaned.
- The use of high volume sound appliances and other electronic appliances without the permission of the personnel on duty.
- Playing ball games in the pool or the poolside and the ‘bare foot’ path.
- To relieve oneself in the swimming pool.
- The cleaning of wounds in the pool (no open wounds please).
- Throwing clothes and objects of any kind in the pool.
- The use of soaps, medicinal substances or soiling the water of the pool in any way.
- Entering the pool wearing watches, necklaces, bracelets or any other objects that could harm other swimmers.
IT IS COMPULSORY:
- To wear sandals or appropriate footwear of synthetic material on the internal ‘bare foot’ paths.
- To enter the pool through the foot wash pool.
- To have a shower before entering the pool.
- To wear a bathing cap when in the water.
- To wear a swimsuit/bathing costume (the use of underwear and boxers are not allowed)
Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
The management does not take any responsibility for any possessions that are left unattended (possessions of value can be left at reception) or for any incident or accident caused by not respecting the above mentioned rules.
IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES OUTLINED HERE YOU MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE POOL AREA.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.